CLINICAL CANNABINOID PHARMACY 2020
AUGUST 13-15, 2020
GAYLORD ROCKIES, DENVER, COLORADO
The International Society of Cannabis Pharmacists is thrilled to announce the first Clinical Cannabis Pharmacist Conference! Join ISCPh and industry leaders in this clinically intensive 16-hour accredited Continuing Education conference in Denver, Colorado August 13-15, 2020.
Keynote Speakers include: Donald Abrams, Dustin Sulak, Bonni Goldstein, and More!
Pharmacists interested in providing clinical opinions and recommendations regarding Cannabis need to complete this coursework as a required prerequisite to be eligible for the competency exam offered in November 2020. This clinically-focused conference accredited by ACPE and CCCPE is available to pharmacists in the United States and Canada. Other healthcare professionals may register, but are responsible for obtaining their own continuing education hours.
This is a conference you will NOT want to miss. Register today to take advantage of our early-bird discount!
Reservations for live tours on Thursday are limited on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Includes accredited tours and transportation on Thursday 8/13
Member: Sold out
Non- Member: Sold out
Message us if you’d like to be added to our waitlist
Includes Friday and Saturday programming on 8/14-8/15 with 4 hours of home study
Non- Member: $579
Our first annual Clinical Cannabis Pharmacist Conference will be at the beautiful Gaylord Rockies in Denver, Colorado.
We are so excited to share the follow amenities included in our discounted group rate:
1) Daily $10 Dry Cleaning credit
2) #2 bottles of purified water
3) Daily seasonal afternoon treat
4) Complimentary use of hotel Bicycles
5) Daily class offerings at fitness center
6) Complimentary use of basketball and tennis courts and on-property water amenities (GREAT for kids!)
7) Local, toll-free, and domestic long distance phone calls
8) Complimentary high-speed internet access in all guest rooms
- Gaylord Resorts will charge a PIF (Public Improvement Fee) at a rate of 2.5% per room per night
- The $23 resort nightly resort fee is INCLUDED in the guest room rate.
- Daily Parking Rate: $29/day
- Valet Parking Rate: $39/day
Single or Double Rooms: $211.00 + tax
*Additional $20 per person in Triple or Quadruple occupancy
HURRY: You must reserve by July 23, 2020 to take advantage of these group rates!