We are the
International Society of Cannabis Pharmacists
and we are
defining cannabis care.
As medication experts and patient advocates, pharmacists provide a unique and compassionate perspective on clinical cannabis medicine. Compelled by the lack of standardization, we joined together to recognize the medical effects of cannabis and provide a voice to its legitimacy across the nation.
The International Society of Cannabis Pharmacists (ISCPh) was founded to unify the pharmacy profession on the subject of cannabis in support of public health.
ISCPh will accomplish this through:
- Provision of current, accurate information on the advances of cannabis medicine
- Continuing professional development courses on medical cannabis for pharmacists and the greater medical community
- Facilitating unique meet-up opportunities for pharmacists to connect with their peers across practice settings and medical sub-specialties
- Raising societal awareness about the role of the pharmacist as a key component to optimizing medical cannabis care related to patient directed self-management of symptoms
- Engaging student pharmacists in the medical cannabis industry
- Serving as a trusted, credible resource to legislators, policy makers, regulators, and the public
Learn more about what being a member of the International Society of Cannabis Pharmacists means
and get involved with the cannabis community today!